Custom bicycle saddle covers, repair and restoration.
- Do you have a saddle that you love that has seen it’s better days?
- Do you have an old saddle that you loved but they don’t make anymore?
- Are you unsatisfied with the color selection of the saddles on the market?
- Do you want a saddle that is unique – maybe in a fabric or material that no one else has?
If so, then you’ve come to the right place. I specialize in custom bicycle saddle covers, repair and restoration.
All cyclists know that bicycles saddles are very personal. Once we find one we like, we stick with them. But many times manufacturers discontinue or change your favorite saddle or you crash your old standby and trash the cover. That’s not good. Instead of spending $150+ on a new saddle that might not work, let me breathe some new life into your old one with a new cover. Often times it looks as good as, or better than, new.
I can do whatever you like.
- Do you want a saddle in fine leather to match your leather bar tape? Easy.
- Is the foam ripped or missing? Piece of cake. I can fix that.
- Is the foam too thick or too soft? No problem. I can strip the old foam and make it as thick or thin as you like.
- Do you need a suggestion on what material or color to go with? Just ask and I’ll help.
So how do you get a saddle recovered? Click through the pages to read the FAQ’s, see some samples of my work and then drop me an email at email@example.com. We’ll go from there.
Thanks for stopping by and looking around.